If you call yourself Buddhist, you should remind yourself to practice every day to behave accordingly as per following Dhamma.
1. Think-speak-and behave in ways that generate peace, positive creation and respect the Triple Gems.
2. Keep improve our conduct - doing only good habits and give up bad habits.
3. Remind ourselves to perform only noble duty and ready to face with obstacles and challenges and never let anything weaken our determination to be virtuous friends of all human being, to guide them towards real happiness.
4. Always remind ourselves to perform daily life according 5 precepts or 8 precepts regulations.
5. Always remind ourselves that we all live under the Laws of Karma; therefore, we must choose to do only virtuous things in thought, speech and action.
Source : Ordinationthai.org